Co-operative Housing in Alberta
Magnum York Property Management is excited to announce the launch of our Co-operative Housing Management Division. Our company provides full-service management to Co-ops in across Alberta. We have experienced in-house co-operative specialists ready to provide full-service management.
Magnum York Co-operative housing management includes:
- Managing finances:
- Ensure compliance with co-op funding programs
- Produce monthly financials and maintain records
- Administer rent geared to income
- Prepare operating and capital budgets
- Schedule audits, collect arrears and more.
- Keeping the Co-op in good repair
- Your manager will work with the board to develop an overall property maintenance and repair program
- Keeping the co-op full
- Your manager will work with the board to develop a strategy to maintain full occupancy of the co-op.
- Legal requirements
- Your manager will act on the co-ops behalf to ensure it meets all legal requirements
- Supporting good governance
- Your manager will work with the board to support good governance with the Board and the Members.
- Portal access
- You will be able to login to Magnum York’s portal where you can review payments, check ledgers, review service tickets and more.
We are proud members of the Co-operative Housing Federation of Canada.
For more information on co-operative housing in Alberta visit the Northern Alberta Co-operative Housing Association (NACHA) and the Southern Alberta Co-operative Housing Association (SACHA):