Service Request – Thank You Page
Thank you. Your information has been submitted to our service desk.
You’ll receive a confirmation for your service request shortly.
Read about what’s new on Blog.
- Magnum York launches it’s rebranded Vendor Program and introduces our new Vendor Program Manager – Jessica DaviesMagnum York and Associa are thrilled to share some exciting news! On December 1, 2023, we initiated the rebranding and expansion of our Preferred Vendor Program, now officially named the Associa Vendor Program. This strategic move is designed to provide our valued preferred vendors with even greater business opportunities. We are pleased to inform you of the inclusion of C-Era Property Management into our program, thereby enriching our collaborative network for our Vendors and our collective clients. We are also delighted to announce […]
- Magnum York Calgary Celebrates Russette Pack Becoming Our Newest Licensed Condominium Management AssociateJoin us in celebrating Russette Pack, who has recently achieved the milestone of becoming a licensed Condominium Management Associate for the Magnum York Calgary team. In 2018, Russette commenced her career in the property management industry, initially assuming the role of a property manager assistant. Over the preceding two years, she has applied her expertise as a property administrator at Magnum York. With 25 years of experience in the customer service sector, encompassing positions as a licensed level 2 underwriter […]
- Calgary City Council Approves New Bylaws for Short-Term Rental Business Licenses starting January 2024On June 6, 2023, the City of Calgary enacted an amendment to the “Business License Bylaw” specifically addressing the operation of short-term rental businesses, including those on platforms such as Airbnb or VRBO. Effective January 1, 2024, the updated regulations will impose more stringent criteria for obtaining business licenses for short-term rentals within condominiums. These changes will also grant condominium boards increased authority in the evaluation and approval of these license requests and require advance disclosure on the part of […]
- Magnum York Calgary is on the Move: Office Relocation AnnouncementWe are thrilled to share some big news with our clients: the Magnum York Calgary branch is moving! After years of dedicated service at our current location, we are relocating to a new and improved office space. This move represents a new chapter in our company’s growth and will foster collaboration and efficiency among our Calgary team, which will better serve your needs. Our New Calgary Location Our new Calgary office location will be 222 58th Ave SW, Suite 400, Calgary, AB T2H […]
- Webinar Recap: Making the Most of Your Money – a Step-by-Step Guide to Condo Budgeting for Condo BoardsWe’re excited to provide an insightful recap of a recent webinar hosted by Magnum York’s very own President/Associate Broker, Alex Casuga, who provided a step-by-step guide to corporation budgeting for condominium board members. In the ever-evolving world of condominium management, effective budgeting is a cornerstone of success, and our webinar highlighted the considerations and best practices that can make all the difference. Whether you were able to join us live or are just discovering this valuable resource, we’re here to […]