Service Request – Thank You Page
Thank you. Your information has been submitted to our service desk.
You’ll receive a confirmation for your service request shortly.
Read about what’s new on Blog.
- How Do We Run An Effective Condo Board Meeting?Since running a Condo Board meeting can be a tricky affair, we have broken it down with our list of 7 helpful tips on how you can run an effective Board meeting to ensure the process is smooth, efficient, and enjoyable. Being a Condominium Board member makes for a thankless role that’s not always easy. Board members typically don’t get paid, are expected to make no mistakes, and have to quickly become informed experts on topics they may have never […]
- Proposed Bill 20 Legislation Changes the Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA) and Creates 4 Industry Councils [VIDEO]Royal Assent given to new Bill 20, The Real Estate Amendment Act (Glubish) June 3, 2020 — Service Alberta Minister Nate Glubish provided details of amendments to the Real Estate Act that will make a better regulator out of RECA (Real Estate Council of Alberta). Check out the video at the end of this article below. “Eight months ago I stood here to announce I would be bringing forward legislation that would being to put an end to the dysfunctional […]
- Bored Boards, Anxious Tenants, and Poop On The Lawn During COVID-19“Flattening The Curve” for Property Management Compared to last November to April 30th, 2020, Magnum York has seen an astounding 42% increase in emails coming into our office and a similar increase in phone calls. As the fatigue of social distancing sets in, at Magnum York, we’ve noticed some trends in the property management business that we thought we’d share. A 42% increase in service requests is something we have been managing very carefully. Our triage means that some items […]
- How do I find out the current delinquent status of unpaid rent or condo fees for my property? [VIDEO]Even at the best of times, cash flow management is key to the success of any business and investment. During crises like COVID-19, it’s even more important to establish good cash flow practices. From Magnum York’s analysis, in the first two tough months of the pandemic crisis, we’ve experienced a less-than-expected slight increase in defaults for tenant rent and condo fee collections. Investors and condo boards that have put aside our recommended three-months operating cash savings should be able to […]
- How do I sign my signature electronically on PDFs in Adobe and Microsoft Word DOCs? [VIDEO]Working remotely brings a whole set of challenges for organizations that have gotten used to conducting business using paper agreements & contracts. Fortunately, the online world of virtual workers has created many solutions for virtual signatures. Like you, we deal with a lot of online documents for agreements, vendor contracts, bank contracts and letters and such in our business. Since all of our board meetings & interactions with clients have moved to online video & phone conferencing, we’re encouraging all […]