Service Request – Thank You Page
Thank you. Your information has been submitted to our service desk.
You’ll receive a confirmation for your service request shortly.
Read about what’s new on Blog.
- Licensing of Alberta Condo Property Managers Begins as RECA Set to Regulate Industry on December 1, 2021The Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA) will begin to regulate condominium managers as licensing will become mandatory as of December 1, 2021. All individuals and companies who provide condominium management services in Alberta (whether they are already licensed with RECA in another industry or not) must follow the same criteria and meet the same standards. Licensing will ensure that condominium managers adhere to the Standards of Practice that detail responsibilities, prohibitions, and practices. Magnum York has been on the […]
- New Bill 37: Pay Within 28 Days or Face Contractors Who Could Lien your CondominiumOn November 4, 2020, the Alberta Government proposed Amendment A1, which was passed and incorporated into Bill 37. The amendment received royal assent on December 9, 2020, and is expected to come into force on proclamation in Fall 2021. At this time, the piece of legislation will be renamed the “Prompt Payment and Construction Lien Act” to reflect the changes. The Bill is intended to speed up the payment process, whereby an owner must pay contractors and those contractors must […]
- BFL Canada’s 7 Safety Tips When Firing Up Your BBQ This SummerBarbeque season is here! Cooking outdoors is one of summertime’s pleasures. According to 2020 data, barbequing is on the rise as more Canadians are finding a renewed passion for grilling. While people barbeque all year – July is the peak month for grilling and prime time for accidents, injuries, and fires. BFL Canada, one of the largest risk management, insurance brokerage, and benefits consulting firms in Canada provides risk control tips when using the BBQ outdoors. Table of Contents 1. […]
- “I want to live in that place that has pictures with the Gnome in it.”Hi everyone! Allow me to introduce myself. Gnorman Magnome’s the name, and you’ve probably started seeing me on Magnum York signs, pictures, and online. I’m Magnum York’s new mascot; “Gnorman The Doorman,” they call me. Livin’ the #gnomelifestyle across Alberta. Follow me on Instagram if you want: www.instagram.com/gnormanmagnome Table of Contents Joining Magnum York Was An Accident“The Place With The Gnome In It.” Those are the magic words. I’m a “Mnemonic Marketing Device”Vacancy Signs and Fridge MagnetsGnome Meme’sWork Life BalanceTrees […]
- 5 Things You Should Know About Your Condo FeesWhen it comes to purchasing a condominium, condo fees are generally part of the deal. There are many misconceptions when it comes to owning a condo, with many looking at condo fees as an additional expense over owning a single-family home. Here, we provide the 5 things you should know about your condo fees. The term “condominium fee” refers to a levy paid by every property owner in a condominium complex. These fees are paid in addition to mortgage payments. […]