Service Request – Thank You Page
Thank you. Your information has been submitted to our service desk.
You’ll receive a confirmation for your service request shortly.
Read about what’s new on Blog.
- ‘Tis The Season … Top 6 Spring Cleaning Hacks from the ExpertsSpring is the season of renewed hope and revitalized living. We have asked our most trusted cleaning experts for their favorite tips to help you get your home ready this spring season. With advice from Envirotac Professional Cleaning Services, Max 7 Cleaning & Property Servies Ltd, and ProClean Janitorial Ltd, we’ve got you covered with these 6 hacks, on how you can keep your home fresh and clean. Spring gives us longer hours of sun, the chance to finally get […]
- Magnum York Introduces Online Payments in MYCustomerWebAccess Resident 24/7 PortalMagnum York Property Management is excited to announce several new enhancements to our MYCustomerWebAccess Resident Portal, including online payments for your rent or condo fees. Online Payments for Rental Tenants and Condo Owners Our preferred method of collecting monthly payments is through Pre-Approved Payments (PAP) from your Financial Institution. To set up or change your PAP, complete this convenient online form: forms.magnumyork.com/pap For those that want to pay by credit card (or other alternate methods), you no longer have to […]
- The Difference between Cash Accounting and Accrual Accounting in Property ManagementUnderstanding your financial statements is key to being a property owner. And the key to understanding your property management financial statements is to know if they are being prepared using the “Cash Accounting” method or the “Accrual Accounting” method of accounting. Magnum York uses the Cash Accounting method for rental properties. The Accrual Accounting method is used for larger properties like Condominiums. Cash Accounting for Rental Property Management With the CASH method of accounting, you record transactions as they occur; […]
- Guest Blog: MBC Group On Building Envelope Inspections And How Proactive Decisions Can Prevent Long Term DisasterThe Building Envelope is the most important aspect of your property’s maintenance because so many things depend on it working well and staying intact. Ongoing inspections and proactive decisions can fix short-term problems and prevent long-term disasters due to neglect. Time spent on regular maintenance and repair on your building envelope can save you thousands of dollars down the road. MBC Group provides helpful tips on how to be a proactive Board by working with a qualified professional to conduct […]
- Condominium Virtual AGMs (Annual General Meetings) Legal in Alberta as of March 26th, 2021As of March 26th, 2021, the Alberta Government passed Bill 53 that allows for virtual meetings for Corporations; including Condominium Board and AGM owner meetings. Bill 53 was passed on March 24th, 2021 after legislation was introduced on March 9th. British Columbia showed the way, with their Minister of Public Safety and Solicitor General, issuing an order on April 15, 2020, under the Emergency Program Act which allows strata corporations to conduct electronic meetings, including Annual General Meetings. This also […]