The Legal Facts of Condominium Life, Featuring Roberto Noce
October 19, 2021
Join Roberto Noce of Miller Thomson LLP as he presents recent legal decisions that have gone against Condo Boards and how you can avoid the same pitfalls.
We include an hour-long Q/A session so attendees can get a bit of advice on specific legal questions or situations your board or owners are facing.
- On Tuesday, September 21, 2021, guest panelist Steven Laidlaw of Reserve Plus discussed the MYRPlanner software and how it will help to manage Reserve Fund Studies for condos. For a full recap and a copy of the webinar video, please visit our blog post:
- On Tuesday, June 15, 2021, guest panelists from MBC Group discussed building envelope from an engineering perspective on risk control and mitigation for condo properties. For a recap of the presentation and discussion, please see our blog post:
- On Thursday, May 27, 2021, Magnum York’s Executive Team hosted a Customer Townhall. For a summary of the discussion and presentation, please see our blog:
- On Tuesday, May 4, 2021, Roberto Noce, Q.C. of Miller Thomson LLP joined Magnum York to discuss the latest condominium case law and court decisions and why owners are suing more condo boards than ever. For videos and a summary of the discussion, please see our blog:
- On Tuesday, February 23, 2021, Magnum York, BFL Canada, and Go West Valuations Corp discussed the current state of condo insurance in Alberta in 2021 and how it impacts your Condominium Corporation and Owners, For videos and a summary of the discussion, please see our blog: