Condo eBook Download
A Thank You Gift.
We’re pleased to provide this eBook to you as thank you for giving us the opportunity to win your business. Enjoy!
“How To Be A Great Condo Board Director in Alberta.”
Follow us on Social Media
Our Commitment to Education
It’s a complicated world that is getting more complicated. We are committed to ensuring we lead the industry with insights and education that make our clients and customers’ lives easier. Here are the most recent articles from our blog.
- New Legislation Passed for Licensing Condo Managers on Dec 1, 2020 – A First For AlbertaAs of December 1, 2020, the Government of Alberta will enact legislation to require Alberta condominium property managers to be licensed. All property managers will need to be licensed by early summer 2021, at the latest by October, according to time frames announced. Third and Final Phase of RECA & CPA Changes This is the third and final phase of sweeping changes laid out in 2014 that have changed the landscape for condo owners and property managers across Alberta. All […]
- “We’re Listening” — Customer Satisfaction & Pulse SurveysCustomer Surveys are a wonderful way to look at our business in 360 degrees. As of October 2020, we are kicking off our new Customer Survey program. Our Survey Is Short. But It Matters. We ask that everyone participate in our survey … it’s the one chance we get to hear from many people in your property vs. just a few. The surveys are not long, but they are important for us to hear you. There are 2 types of […]
- Magnum York’s Property Management Coronavirus Pandemic ResponsePLEASE REFER BACK TO THIS PAGE for updated information on Magnum York’s response to the ongoing Coronavirus Pandemic. As we are now officially 6 months into the Covid-19 pandemic, so what’s new? We hope that everything is going well for you, and that you’ve been able to adjust to the new normal as best as we call can. Our offices across Alberta still remain closed to the public however, we are allowing residents to stop by if necessary, on an […]
- To AGM Or Not To AGM, That Is The Question (for Condo Corporations)Most Alberta Condo Corporations are due for an Annual General Meeting, but the guidelines for doing so safely during the province’s COVID response are very unclear. While AGMs are required by law for corporations, it may make sense to simply cancel this year’s AGM if there is nothing to vote on. On April 9th, early in the Alberta Pandemic response, the government suspended the requirement for AGMs, as well as “the ability of a unit owner to compel a Special […]
- Magnum York’s expanding Commercial Property Management Division welcomes Erick DillmannMagnum York Property Management Ltd. is thrilled to announce the onboarding of Erick Dillman as the Vice President of our Commercial & Industrial Division. Erick joins the executive team with over 12 years of wealth, knowledge, and experience in the real estate industry. As a former Director of Facilities Services, he has overseen the operations of over 12 million square feet of commercial and special use real estate across Alberta, transitioning high profile buildings such as the Jubilee Auditoriums and […]