Condo eBook Download
A Thank You Gift.
We’re pleased to provide this eBook to you as thank you for giving us the opportunity to win your business. Enjoy!
“How To Be A Great Condo Board Director in Alberta.”
Follow us on Social Media
Our Commitment to Education
It’s a complicated world that is getting more complicated. We are committed to ensuring we lead the industry with insights and education that make our clients and customers’ lives easier. Here are the most recent articles from our blog.
- Eight Superb Ways to Make Sure Your Property is Safe & SecureAccording to a recent Magnum York survey, Safety and Security is the #1 issue identified in condominium buildings. In 2021, there is no excuse not to use technology to help inexpensively secure your building and surrounding area. Here are eight ways to make sure your Condo complex is safe for all owners and residents. While it may not need to be expressly stated that condo safety is important, it is something that many people take for granted. It’s easy not […]
- Magnum York Welcomes Sim & Thorne Property Management To Our Red Deer OfficeMagnum York announces the amalgamation of Sim & Thorne Property Management. We’re pleased to welcome all Sim & Thorne Staff, Condo boards and owners, Investment Property Owners & Tenants, Rental Pools, Commercial Properties, and vendors & trades to our Red Deer Office! We’re taking absolute care to ensure this transition is as smooth and quick as possible. For clients, there will be no interruption in service. There is no impact to the Sim & Thorne team. At Magnum York, we’re […]
- Guest Blog: Rocky Cross Construction North (RCCN) Share Their Cold Weather Tips For Homes, Apartments and Condo’sUnfortunately, winter is inevitable and has arrived in full force. Many of us are wondering “how can we keep warm without breaking the bank?” The team at RCC North DKI (https://www.rccn.ca/) have been in the restoration biz for over 35 years, and in that time, we’ve seen a thing or two when it comes to property management. Here are some useful tips to keep your home toasty and safe this winter season. We will also be diving into what the […]
- ‘Tis The Season! All Your Do’s And Dont’s For Condo/Apartment Living This ChristmasIt’s officially that time of year! The most decorative season is arriving, so it’s important to remind yourselves of all the do’s and dont’s when living in a condo or apartment, to ensure you, your family, and community is kept safe to enjoy this holiday season. Rule #1 – Read Your ByLaws/Building Rules You may be tempted to string some lights on your balcony or hang a wreath on your door but it’s important to first be aware of what […]
- What You Need To Know: Owning A Condominium In AlbertaPerhaps you’ve just purchased your first condo, or you’re a long term condo owner. This information will help break down the most important things to be aware of when you own a condo. Not the same as buying a single-family home, you are part of a bigger community and it’s important to know your rights. The Alberta Government has published a wonderful 27-page Consumer Tip Guide that breaks down the much-larger (and more complicated) Alberta Condominium Property Act (CPA). This […]